Easily collaborate with your team by adding them to your Programa account. This allows you to add them to projects, assign them tasks, create / edit / export schedules, bookmark products, track time, assign to-do list items and create / edit mood boards.
How to Invite Your Team
- In your dashboard simply navigate to the People menu at the top of your page.
- Click the black + Invite New Member button and add their contact details in the fields provided. You can invite multiple team members at once by clicking the + Add More button.
- Click Get Started to send your team members an invitation to join your Programa account.
- The invited team member should receive a registration email, prompting them to join your team. Please remember to check your spam filters if you do not receive the invitation.
Points to Note
- For a team member to be added to your Programa account, they must accept the email invitation sent to them after following the above steps.
- If a designer registers an independent profile through the homepage, and not via an invitation email, they cannot be linked to your Programa Team. If this has happened to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will assist in setting your team up correctly.
How to Add Your Team to Projects
Once your team members have been added to your account, you can invite them to join your projects. This means they will have full access to boards, schedules, mood boards, bookmarks and image libraries. Please note, team members will not have access to any project specific information unless invited by the account holder.
- Hover your mouse over the project card, and click the cog icon in the top right corner of the card.
- A window will pop open to the right of your screen. Scroll down to the Members section.
- Click Add New Member.
- Type your team members name into the box provided and click on their profile from the list.
- Click the black Save Changes button to confirm.